Come and see the farm firsthand with a special 2 hour tour led by Nicole. On this Tour, we will walk from pasture to pasture.
Our Pasture Tours will vary by the time of year, but most include:
- Chick Brooder – baby chick nursery
- Pastured & Free Range Chicken Broilers & Ducks & their Mobile Coops
- Pastured Pigs & Piglets
- Free Ranging Cows & Calves
- Our very own Breed of Sheep & Lambs
- Laying Hens, freshly laid eggs & their Mobile Egg Coop
- Turkeys on Pasture, seasonal
- Bee Hives all a buzzzzz
- Donkeys too, they will talk to you!
- Experience our Cattle and Sheep working pens first hand from the inside as you walk through them.
- USDA Abattoir and Butcher Shop – We are the 1st & ONLY Farm in the State of Florida to have an On Farm USDA Red and White Meat Slaughter / Processing Facility
- Tasting Treats from the smoker of our pasture grass fed meats, Manny’s Choice!
Adult ($20) and Youth ($10) Tickets are available for several different dates - see below and get your tickets to ensure your spot on our tour!
These tours are perfect for bringing children along as well. All children ages 12 and under are FREE, so make it a family affair! Children are to be accompanied by a paying adult. These tours are limited to the first 100 people to reserve spots.