- 1 lb frozen alligator meat, thawed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Code 3 Spices Sea Dog Rub
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Ingredients For the Comeback Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Code 3 Spices Sea Dog Rub
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a couple of dashes of hot sauce
Steps to Make It
- Rinse the alligator, and pat it dry. Cut it into 12-14 equal-sized pieces.
- Rub with olive oil, Sea Dog Rub (or your favorite Cajun seasoning) and garlic powder. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Heat the grill to high.
- While it's resting, combine the ingredients for the Comeback Sauce. Add as much hot sauce as you like for your taste.
- Skewer the meat, and grill for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with the sauce.