Circle C Farm Pasture Tour Series 2018 - 2019
This Seasons Tours run from Dec. 2018 - March 2019
Come and see the farm firsthand with a special 2 hour tour led by Nicole. On this Tour, we will walk from pasture to pasture.
Our Pasture Tours will vary by the time of year, but most include:
- Chick Brooder – baby chick nursery
- Pastured & Free Range Chicken Broilers, Ducks, Turkeys & their Mobile Coops
- Pastured Pigs & Piglets
- Free Ranging Cows & Calves
- Our very own Breed of Sheep & Lambs
- Laying Hens, freshly laid eggs & their Mobile Egg Coop
- Turkeys on Pasture, seasonal
- Bee Hives all a buzzzzz
- Donkeys too, they will talk to you!
- Experience our Cattle and Sheep working pens first hand from the inside as you walk through them.
- USDA Abattoir and Butcher Shop – We are the 1st & ONLY Farm in the State of Florida to have an On Farm USDA Red and White Meat Slaughter / Processing Facility
- Tasting Treats from the smoker of our pasture grass fed meats, Manny’s Choice!
Adult ($20) and Youth ($10) Tickets are available for several different dates - see below and get your tickets to ensure your spot on our tour!
* These tours are perfect for bringing children along as well. All children ages 12 and under are FREE, so make it a family affair! Children are to be accompanied by a paying adult. These tours are limited to the first 100 people to reserve spots.
** We welcome anyone interested in learning more about Circle C Farm, including school groups (elementary through post-graduate), families, homeschool groups, church groups, girl/boy scouts, corporate groups, senior groups, etc.
Nicole leads these tours and offers an up-close view of each farm enterprise and how they work together as a whole.
For Group Tours: Please send an email (Orders@CircleCFarmFL.com) for more information or to schedule. The cost will vary depending on number in group and prepayment is required to secure the booking. We cannot offer refunds but will happily reschedule due to inclement weather or other unforeseeable event.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Tours will be held rain or shine. Hats & umbrellas are Recommended for sun shade, as are water bottles and sun screen.
WE ARE A WORKING FARM…YOU NEED TO WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES - flip flops and sandals are NOT recommended, due to the uneven ground, grasses, gravel and dirt that we will be walking on, all surfaces are uneven and not flat or smooth in nature. We want you to be as safe and comfortable as possible!
December 8th, 2018
January 19th, 2019
February 9th, 2019
March 9th, 2019
9:30-11:30/12 PM in Felda, FL @ The BIG Farm
GPS Address: 951 Mims Rd., Felda, FL 33930
NOTE: Please bring a copy of your invoice with you as record of your purchase for entry, on your phone or a screen shot / electronic copy is fine.
PLAN TO ARRIVE about 9:15 AM, so we may start on time. This will give you time to use the restroom, get situated and ready to go.
* NO OUTSIDE ANIMALS AT ALL ARE TO BE BROUGHT TO OUR FARM - For their safety and ours, thank you in advance!
Service Dogs would be an exception - should that be the situation, you MUST call Nicole in advance.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.