ALWAYS REFRESH YOUR CART! DON'T MISS A SALE
Healthy Grass Fed Grass Finished Beef and Steak Recipes
Using Our Circle C Farm Grass Fed Grass Finished Beef For Dinner? Here are some mouth watering recipes, so you can make magic in the kitchen!
Just click the link or copy and paste and scroll the list for your next meal!
Beef Tenderloin in Mushroom Sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2/3 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/8 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil over medium-high heat; cook steaks to desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 5-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan, reserving drippings; keep warm.
- In same pan, heat drippings and remaining butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and green onion until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually stir in broth and, if desired, browning sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Serve with steaks.
Quick and Simple Meatballs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake, uncovered, until no longer pink, 15-18 minutes.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in the microwave.
Cuban Sandwich Burgers
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin sandwich pickle slices
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Place a large cast-iron skillet on grill grates.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 4 1/2-in.-thick patties. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; spread over cut sides of rolls. Place burgers on each roll bottom; top with Swiss cheese, ham, pickles and roll tops. Using oven mitts, carefully place preheated skillet on sandwiches. Grill sandwiches, covered, until rolls are browned and cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes.
There are no products matching your searchView all products