Grass Fed & Grass Finished Beef 1/2 Cow
½ Cow Weight Range: 180-190 Pounds Beef & Bones, price includes shipping:
Your cuts will include:
1 Whole Filet
- Cut into 8 oz Steaks, Center & Non Center cuts – it is a whole filet cut into the steaks… all tenderloin steaks will NOT be “Center cuts” you will get the entire tenderloin / filet cut into steaks, this includes the center cuts from that filet and the ends (not center cuts).
- 8 Ribeye Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick
- 8 NY Strips Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick
- 8 Sirloin Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick
- 2 Chuck Roasts – Bone OUT, 4-5 pounds each
- 10 Osso Buco Steaks- Bone IN, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick
- 1 Flank Steak – 1 whole flank steak per package
- 1 INSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 1 OUTSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 40 Pounds Ground Beef, Approx. 80% Lean Beef / 20% Beef Fat – 1 Pound Packages
- 1 Beef Tongue – whole tongue, not sliced or cut
- 1/2 Beef Liver - 1 to 2 pounds total – cut in approx. ¼” thick slices
- 1 Brisket – cut into 2 portions, approximately 2-2 ½ pounds each
- 35-40 Pounds Beef Bones – These bones are packaged in approximately 2-4 pound packages, weight varies based on bone shape. These are the mixed bones from the ½ carcass, they are MIXED – that means that they are a combination of cuts – the packages are a mix and are random from the butchering / breakdown of that carcass.You will get these types of bones in your packages: Straight shaft marrow bones, knuckle bones, rib bones, neck bones, etc. – these are RANDOM and are bagged randomly as we are butchering. We will not / do not separate them out into the different types for packaging.
Our meats ship frozen, vacuum sealed and packaged, from our farm in Felda, Florida in shipping coolers with dry ice.
Your orders will be delivered frozen or very cold to the touch, depending on shipping time.