FARM STORE ONLY PICK UP: Beef 1/2 Cow (180-190 Total lbs) 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished Beef
FARM STORE PU for FLORIDA: If you are local to us or want to drive to the Farm Store in Bonita Springs, FL - we can arrange for that.
This is a week day PU only, no Saturdays.
100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished
Beef 1/2 Cow Quantity, if you are looking for 1 Whole Cow, please order 2 x 1/2 Cow.
The pricing is the same, the cuts would be times 2 and your choice of ground would then be 60 pounds to choose.
WE NEED up to 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME TO SHIP YOUR 1/2 COW.
1/2 Cow Weight Range: 180-190 lbs Beef & Bones, price does not include shipping. You are getting the right side or the left side, not the front or back.
FREEZER SPACE: Needed: Plan for 10 - 12 cubic feet for 1/2 cow
Plan for 20 cubic feet
Shipping is calculated by state and final weight:
If you choose a whole cow, double the price and shipping is based on state and weight.
Your cuts will include: (NO SUBSTITUTIONS) NO EXCEPTIONS
1 Whole Filet
- Cut into 8 oz. Steaks, Center & Non Center cuts – it is a whole filet cut into the steaks… all tenderloin steaks will NOT be “Center cuts” you will get the entire tenderloin / filet cut into steaks, this includes the center cuts from that filet and the ends (not center cuts).
- 8 Ribeye Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 8 NY Strips Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 8 Sirloin Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 2 Chuck Roasts – Bone OUT, 4-5 lbs each
- 10 Osso Buco Steaks- Bone IN, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 1 Flank Steak – 1 whole flank steak per package
- 1 INSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 1 OUTSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 30 lbs Ground Beef, 1 lb Packages x 30 packages - Your choice 90/10, 80/20 or 70/30. * In the NOTES SECTION at check out tell us which ONE of the ground beef choices you would like.
- 10 lbs Stew Meat - 10 x 1 lb packages, Cubes are approx. 1 to 1 1/2 inch each.
- 1 Beef Tongue – whole tongue, not sliced or cut, approx. 2-3 lbs avg. each
- 1/2 Beef Liver - 1 to 2 lbs total – cut in approx. ¼” thick slices
- 1 Brisket – cut into 2 portions, approx 2-2 ½ lbs each
- 35-40 lbs Beef Bones – These bones are packaged in approx 2-4 lb packages, weight varies based on bone shape. These are the mixed bones from the ½ carcass, they are MIXED – that means that they are a combination of cuts – the packages are a mix and are random from the butchering / breakdown of that carcass. You will get these types of bones in your packages: Straight shaft marrow bones, knuckle bones, rib bones, neck bones, etc. – these are RANDOM and are bagged randomly as we are butchering. We will not / do not separate them out into the different types for packaging.
Our meats ship frozen, vacuum sealed, each cut will be labeled and packaged, from our farm in Felda, Florida in shipping coolers with dry ice.
Your orders will be delivered frozen or very cold to the touch, depending on shipping time.