To Reserve a Camp Site at
Circle C Farm, go to...
Circle C Farm ArgiCamping™
Take the time to step back and enjoy the peace and tranquility of
AgriCamping™ at Circle C Farm.
We take our AgriCampingFlorida™ lifestyle very seriously!
It is always FULL of down time for watching birds, bugs and feeling those farm breezes in your face along with our Florida sunshine.
As you look to engage in AgriCampingUSA™ you will be able to find your soul as you travel from agriculture / agritourism location to location throughout our beautiful country.
We are super excited to have you here on our farm and hope that you are able to find your inner peace or at least have a few wonderful days towards your findings while you are here on our farm.
Our Peaceful Pastures will Feed Your Body, Mind and Soul
- Your Body will relax and take in the sights, sounds and smells of our farm from sunrise to sunset and even in the dark under the stars and moon light.
- Your Mind will exhale all that has been overwhelming you, giving you an opportunity for finding your center, that balance your have been longing.
- Your Soul will connect with the Earth around you in ways you never thought possible.
Experience what it is like to...
- Wake up in the mist of the morning with the cows and calves around you.
- Where the sheep and baby lambs are nursing and taking naps.
- Where the pigs run wild in the morning and evening sunlight.
- Where the chickens and ducks waddle through the fencing, scratching and pecking for bugs and flowers throughout the pastures as they graze.
- Watch and listen as the donkeys try and get your attention every chance they get.
- Oh, and our livestock guardian dogs spend the days sleeping and the nights working diligently to protect all that you have spent the day enjoying and appreciating.
Bio-Security, Farm and Food Security are of CRITICAL Importance for ALL of Us, so thank you in advance for being part of our Farm Bio-Security Team and contributing to our collective food safety and the serenity of the farm by …
- Remaining in marked camping areas at all times. Refer to Map if unsure of areas, this includes bikes and personal golf carts, even if gates are open towards working farm area. Do NOT enter.
- Respecting the quiet privacy and tranquil nature of our farm relative to other campers and neighbors, and the livestock of course.
- DO NOT Feed any livestock or our Livestock Guardian Dogs (LGDs).
- No Discharge of firearms at anytime.
- No Fires of any sort – We have a COUNTY WIDE BURN BAN IN PLACE
- No Discharge of Gray or Black water on the pastures at all, NO EXPECTIONS! Remember, the livestock eat off this pasture too!
- Trash cans /dumpster provided for all trash / waste / pet waste. Bags available for both if needed.
- Pick up your camp site/area, leaving only memories behind.
- Dogs / puppies MUST be leashed 100% of the time and a human must always be present with dog/puppy.
- “Poop Park” is provided for walking your dog / puppy. Pick up feces / waste after your dog / puppy. We need to keep pastures free of anything that could be transferable from one pet to another and to ensure the cleanliness of the pasture for later grazing of cattle and sheep as they are rotated.
- NO Cats Outside of RV/Camper.
- NO Birds/Poultry or ‘Exotic’ anything allowed on property at any time for any reason, even if it doesn’t ever leave the RV, motor coach, camper. NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL! BIO SECURITY!!!!
- NO DRONE or aerial flying/recording devices of any kind at any time on the farm/farm area or property next/near our farm.
- Well water is available for use at the Old Working Cattle Pen. This is for the livestock troughs, so there is no filter system on it. It has some iron to it, but is available if needed.
- If you are not sure, please ask! 😊
Florida’s Agritourism Statue
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity