Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken Recipe
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub inside and outside of chicken with mixture.
- Slide tail end of chicken over hollow tube of a Bundt pan and place on baking sheet. Place onion, carrots, and thyme around chicken. Pour broth and wine into pan.
- Bake 75 to 90 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove chicken from Bundt pan and serve.
Sourced from Mr. Food TV