- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups M&M's or mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
*This would be AWESOME with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
*One commenter said "I froze these and then a week later, defrosted them. They came out great with no loss of taste or texture!" so these should be good for freezing!
*You can also use ANY flavor of cake mix and small candy to mix in, so be creative! Check out the comments below to see some awesome cake mix/topping combinations (for example: chocolate cake with chopped peanut butter cups or mint chips, spice cake with butterscotch chips, German chocolate cake with pecans and coconut shavings, one commenter made a s'mores cake with yellow cake mix, graham cracker pieces, chocolate chips, and marshmallows!) The possibilities are endless!
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Normal Cooking