- Prep10 MIN
- Total30 MIN
A healthy one pot dish with summer vegetables and chicken. Serve this lazy chicken right from the pan!
- 1lb chicken breasts, cut into one-inch cubes
- 2red potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1small zucchini, thinly sliced into disks
- 1-2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1/2cup chicken broth
- 1can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ Organic Crushed Tomatoes Fire Roasted
- 10basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
1In an oven safe skillet, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and brown on medium high heat for a couple of minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
2Add olive oil to the pan. Layer the sliced potatoes and onions in the pan and sprinkle with half of the steak seasoning. Cook potatoes and onions in a thin layer until brown, turning as little as possible to get a nice sear.
3Add chicken broth to the pan. Spread zucchini in a thin layer on top of the potatoes and onion. Sprinkle zucchini with the remaining steak seasoning.
4Place chicken in an even layer over the zucchini. Pour tomatoes evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle tomatoes with the oregano and basil. Cover and cook until the veggies and chicken are completely done.
5Sprinkle with cheese and place under the broiler until cheese melts or starts to brown. You could also just cover the pan with a lid on the stove to melt the cheese.
6Serve right away.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Table Spoons