Mediterranean Feta Dip
This easy Mediterranean Feta Dip can be served as a tasty party appetizer with pita chips or as a flavorful salad topper!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 9 servings
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese (approx. 1.5 cups)
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3-4 TBSP quality olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried dill
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Chop veggies and, if using a block of feta, crumble feta cheese.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and spices.
- Pour over veggies and mix well. Enjoy with your choice of dippers or over your favorite salad! See post for even more tasty serving suggestions.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced from Pears and Crayons