Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This Roasted Red Pepper Dip is delicious and very simple to make. Serve it with pita chips or crackers for a flavorful and easy appetizer.
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened (I used light cream cheese)
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
Add cream cheese, chopped roasted red peppers (make sure to drain them well and blot with paper towels), garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper to the bowl of your food processor or blender.
Blend together until smooth and all chunks are removed. Taste and adjust spices to taste.
Transfer dip to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired. Serve with chips or crackers. Enjoy!
PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Belle of the Kitchen