Why wait for a special occasion to have ham? Make it right on the grill anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained, with (1/4 cup juice reserved)
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 (7- to 8-ounce) ham steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable aluminum pie plate, combine reserved pineapple juice, apricot preserves, mustard, and cranberries. Cook on the grill, stirring frequently, until preserves melt.
- Grill ham steaks 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally. Grill pineapple slices 5 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through grilling.
- Serve the ham with the pineapple slices and top with the sauce.
Serve this with rice so you don't miss any of this yummy sauce!
Sourced by Mr. Food TV