Hot Corn Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: serves 12
This dip is so easy, and is ALWAYS a huge favorite at parties!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (15- ounce) cans corn, drained (I like to use the sweet yellow and white corn mix)
- 1 (10- ounce) can Original Ro-Tel, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a small casserole dish (7″x10″) lightly with nonstick spray, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cup of Monterey Jack, sour cream, corn, Ro-Tel, paprika, garlic powder, and salt stirring until no lumps of cream cheese remain.
- Spread the mixture in prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until mixture is warm and cheese is melted.
- Optional – place under broiler for approximately 30 seconds to brown cheese if desired.
- Serve warm with chips, crackers, or veggies.
Slow Cooker Method: Place all ingredients in a small slow cooker, and heat on low for 1 1/2 hours, or until all cheese is melted.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Cookies and Cupcakes