Keto Hot Chocolate
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-processed) plus more for serving
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup chocolate chips dark or milk
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners' Swerve or other powdered erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract optional
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder for dusting
- sugar-free chocolate shavings
- In a medium saucepan, simmer 1 cup water over medium-high heat. Whisk in cocoa powder until no lumps remain.
Add heavy cream and simmer.
Whisk in chocolate chips and Swerve. Cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy, and chocolate is completely melted, approximately 5 minutes. If using peppermint extract, stir in here.
Divide hot chocolate into mugs. Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder dusting, and chocolate shavings
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced from 40 Aprons