- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- dash of salt
- 8 oz. chopped chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl. (I used my kitchen aid mixer with the paddle attachment, you can mix by hand if you want.)
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Roll the peanut butter mixture in balls. (I made 12.) Form into egg shapes. I did this by patting down gently on the ball then using my hands to push in the sides on the bottom and top. Place on a small cookie sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper
- Freeze for 15 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chopped chocolate & coconut oil. Melt your chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until mixture is melted. Mix together until smooth.
- Line another baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Remove half of eggs from the freezer or fridge and dip in chocolate one at time. Place one egg in the chocolate, flip over and lift out of the chocolate and wait for excess chocolate to drip. Place dipped egg on baking sheet and after dipping two, top with sprinkles if desired. Finishing dipping all the eggs in chocolate and then place in freezer for 10 minutes or fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Love to be in the Kitchen