Whether you serve this one for breakfast or for “brinner” (that's breakfast for dinner), this easy recipe for All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs won't disappoint. It features some yummy favorites like our totally pasture raised and OF COURSE cage-free, farm-fresh eggs, flavorful veggies, and crispy-cooked bacon. Not only can it feed the whole family, but it'll leave them feeling full and satisfied, too!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, cut in half (or any veggie of choice)
- 2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 6 eggs (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place bacon pieces on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add Brussels sprouts or any veggie of choice, potatoes, and onion; toss until evenly coated. Place vegetable mixture in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and form 6 wells. Gently crack eggs and place in wells. Sprinkle entire sheet tray with Parmesan cheese and place back in oven.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or until egg whites are firm. Serve immediately.
Sourced by Mr. Food TV