- 12 thin slices of baguette
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 12 quail eggs
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes or your desired level of crispness.
- Meanwhile, mash together the avocado, lemon juice and garlic powder. Sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and pepper to your taste preference.
- Spread a little bit of avocado mixture over each piece of toasted baguette.
- Warm a skillet with the oil and fry the eggs to your desired doneness, seasoning each with a little bit more salt and pepper. Place a quail egg on top of each crostini and serve.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Cooking with Carle