Carne Asada Skirt Steak
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb Skirt Steak
- 1 TBS Melissa's Garlic Blend Seasoning or your favorite season-all
- 2 cups sauteed onions and peppers
- 8 flour tortillas
- guacamole if desired
- pico de gallo if desired
- sour cream or crema if desired
- cotilla or your favorite cheese if desired
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 TBD diced onion
- 2 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS cider vinegar
- 2 TBS Chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
Add all marinade ingredients to a resealable plastic bag, then add skirt steak. Press out air and massage the marinade into the steak for a minute, then refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Fire up the Grill! You want it hot!
remove steak from marinade and lightly pat dry. Season with Garlic Blend or your favorite season all.
Quickly grill steak. Skirt steak is thin, and is best served medium rare. Remove steak from grill whe it hits 120 degrees and let rest for 4-5 minutes. While steak is resting, grill tortillas. Serve with your favorite accompaniments.
- PLEASE MAKE ANY SUBSITUTIONS THAT RELATE TO YOUR ALLERGIES OR DIETARY NEEDS!
Sourced by Melissa Cookston