This keto meatloaf recipe is tender and super flavorful, and it's so easy to make! Made with a bit of shredded cheese and a deliciously sweet glaze, the whole family will love this low carb recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Rest Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 5x9 loaf pan OR 9x13 baking dish
- Meat thermometer
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ onion chopped.
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup almond flour
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Brown (optional)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
⅓ cup sugar-free ketchup
1. In large bowl, combine beef, egg, onion, cheese, and almond flour. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place in lightly greased 5x9 loaf pan, OR form into loaf and place in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
3.In a separate bowl, combine Swerve Brown (optional), mustard, and ketchup. Mix well. Pour over meatloaf.
4. Bake at 320° Fahrenheit for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 155° Fahrenheit. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.