Out-of-this-World Chicken Wings Recipe
Variety is the spice of life, so make this delicious Multi-Flavored Baked Chicken Wing today!
We used pasture-raised, free-range meat chickens from Circle C Farm to make the "Out-of-This-World Chicken" you see in the photos below, so it's both nutritious and delicious.
Take the wings and cover them in a nice coat of olive oil and salt and pepper, we let them it out on the pan and marinate them, individually.
We've played around with sesame chicken, Korean BBQ, honey mustard, and herb and garlic sauces. You should go with the sauces you enjoy the most. There will be many sauces in the pan, making it a delectable baking dish. The meal should be baked at 400°F for 45 minutes.
These Out-of-this-World Chicken Wings from Circle C Farm are super easy to make and will be a hit at your next meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package of chicken wings (we used pasture-raised chicken from Circle C Farm)
- Your favorite BBQ sauces
- Hot sauce
- Olive oil
- *Bonus for picking up some cassava bread for scooping up a left over snack 😉
- 1lb chicken wings
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Various sauces (sesame chicken, Korean barbecue, honey mustard, herb and garlic)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cover chicken wings in olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Marinate in individual bowls for various sauces.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.