Bone Broth For Life
Did you know that your gut lining repairs itself about every 3-6 days? Even when we are eating super clean, we still ingest heavy metals and toxins that destroy the lining of our intestines causing stomach and bowel movement issues.
Why bone broth you might ask? What are the benefits?
- It is packed with some serious nutrition and ample amounts of protein and collagen.
- The collagen helps reduce joint pain and strengthens your bones.
- The nutrients found in the broth are incredibly healing for the body.
- It is one of the simplest and least expensive ways to improve your health. You can pay now, or pay later.
- Bone broth provides the building blocks for glowing and youthful skin.
- It improves muscle strength and tissue repair.
- It contains natural source of nutrients like collagen, gelatin, trace minerals and anti-inflammatory amino acids.
We scour the web for research and pass it along. We do not make any claims of original material or material being complete fact or a cure. We provide information from other sources for educational purposes only.
Consult with your Doctor.