- Eggs: 12 deviled eggs can be made from 12 eggs. Before peeling and cutting the eggs in half, allow them to cool completely.
- Avocado: You'll need 3/4 of a large avocado or a whole small avocado for 12 deviled eggs.
- Lime juice: This is a key secret ingredient
- Sriracha adds a little zest to the eggs.
- Salt as desired.
HOW TO MAKE DEVILISH SRIRACHA AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
- Everyone seems to have their own technique for making hard-boiled eggs. Boiling, steaming, air frying, and so on are some of the most popular ways to hard boil an egg.
- Working in batches, peel and cut the eggs lengthwise after they've cooled.
- Use a sharp knife to split the egg halves crosswise.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the yolks from each half carefully and place them in a small dish.
- It's time to break them down! Using the back of a fork, mash the egg yolks and avocado together until smooth. It's all right if there are some little lumps.
- The lime juice gives the salsa a lively flavor while also slowing down the oxidation process, allowing the avocado to stay fresh for longer.
- Sprinkle a little bit of sriracha, salt, and cilantro over everything before serving.
- Fill the egg white halves with the avocado yolk mixture using a tiny spoon. Alternatively, if you're feeling fancy, use a piping bag with a frosting tip to transfer the mixture into the egg white halves.
- These spooky deviled eggs are just the thing to serve at a Halloween party! Trim the red bell pepper into strips that resemble horns and slice them finely. Place two inside each egg. Voila!
- Add some sliced black olive slices for eyes if you like.