Only 10 Ingredients, done in 20 Minutes.
- 1 lb. Circle C Farm Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs (–, skip for low carb or paleo option)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup frank (’s Red Hot Sauce)
- 1/2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
Step 1: Set almond flour on a plate, beat an egg into a bowl and then add panko crumbs (or more almond flour if you are doing a low carb or paleo version) to another plate.
Step 2: Working in an assembly line, dip your chicken tender first into the almond flour, then the egg, then then roll into the panko crumbs until your chicken tender is coated.
Step 3: When the chicken tenders are coated, add them in a single layer to your air fryer. Spray with a little cooking spray and air fry at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink, flipping halfway though.
- Step 4: Remove chicken tenders from the air fryer and add to a bowl. Top with the buffalo sauce and gently toss to coat each chicken tender with sauce. Serve with celery sticks and ranch!
To make these air fryer chicken strips paleo, Whole30 and low carb, simply omit the panko crumbs and replace with more almond flour. So you will dip the chicken strip in almond flour, dip in the egg mixture and then roll once more in almond flour before adding to the air fryer.