Returns / Inventory Policy
CIRCLE C FARM REFUND AND REPLACEMENTS POLICY
Every fulfillment step of your order is carefully completed by hand to ensure your order will arrive at your doorstep just the way you ordered it. However, in the unusual event you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will gladly refund your money or replace your item or order.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS
In order to be eligible for a refund or replacement order, we ask that you follow the steps below so that we may remain in compliance with our Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HAACP) Plan:
- Notify Circle C Farm within 24 hours of product delivery that you are not 100% satisfied with your item or order.
- Keep all products refrigerated or frozen while we supply you with the Return Label(s). That Return Label will be sent via email to you and all product(s) is/are to be placed in cooler bag it was originally received in for return back to us in same condition and packaging you received it in.
- Upon receipt of those returned items / products, they will be evaluated based upon customers reason for it needing to be returned to us and then destroyed. Nothing that comes back to our farm is EVER consumed by any human or animal OR EVER sent to anyone else! EVER!!!!
- Truthfully, it is so rare that anything ever comes back that this has never been an issue for us, but for those of you that might wonder or if there is a question in your mind, we want you to know what our process is.
Circle C Farm strives to maintain our website with the most up to date and accurate information as possible. However, in some instances, the product you order may be out of stock. In this rare situation, you will be notified immediately via email or a phone call and will have the following options:
- Cancel the order completely.
- Cancel only the unavailable portion of your order.
- Substitute an available similar product.
- Delay your shipment until the product becomes available.
To notify us that you would like a refund on an item or order, please contact us at:
Circle C Farm
239-776-9054, M-F 9-6 EST