How to Cook Grilled Chicken Wings
Here's a list of the ingredients you'll need.
FOR THE WINGS
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- Vegetable oil, for grill
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped chives
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, such as Crystal
- Make wings: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zest, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and cayenne. Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl. Add spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Oil grill grates with vegetable oil. Add wings and cook, stirring occasionally, until skin is crisp and meat is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish, chives, and hot sauce.
- Serve wings hot with dipping sauce.