FARM STORE PU for FLORIDA: If you are local to us or want to drive to the Farm Store in Bonita Springs, FL - we can arrange for that.
This is a week day PU only, no Saturdays.
100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished
Beef 1/2 Cow Quantity, if you are looking for 1 Whole Cow, please order 2 x 1/2 Cow.
The pricing is the same, the cuts would be times 2 and your choice of ground would then be 60 pounds to choose.
WE NEED up to 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME TO SHIP YOUR 1/2 COW.
1/2 Cow Weight Range: 180-190 lbs Beef & Bones, price does not include shipping. You are getting the right side or the left side, not the front or back.
FREEZER SPACE: Needed:Plan for 10 - 12 cubic feet for 1/2 cow
Plan for 20 cubic feet
Shipping is calculated by state and final weight:
If you choose a whole cow, double the price and shipping is based on state and weight.
Your cuts will include: (NO SUBSTITUTIONS) NO EXCEPTIONS
1 Whole Filet
- Cut into 8 oz. Steaks, Center & Non Center cuts – it is a whole filet cut into the steaks… all tenderloin steaks will NOT be “Center cuts” you will get the entire tenderloin / filet cut into steaks, this includes the center cuts from that filet and the ends (not center cuts).
- 8 Ribeye Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 8 NY Strips Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 8 Sirloin Steaks - Bone OUT, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 2 Chuck Roasts – Bone OUT, 4-5 lbs each
- 10 Osso Buco Steaks- Bone IN, cut 1 to 1 ¼” thick, approx. 1 lb avg. each
- 1 Flank Steak – 1 whole flank steak per package
- 1 INSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 1 OUTSIDE Skirt Steak - 1 whole skirt steak per package
- 30 lbs Ground Beef, 1 lb Packages x 30 packages - Your choice 90/10, 80/20 or 70/30. * In the NOTES SECTION at check out tell us which ONE of the ground beef choices you would like.
- 10 lbs Stew Meat - 10 x 1 lb packages, Cubes are approx. 1 to 1 1/2 inch each.
- 1 Beef Tongue – whole tongue, not sliced or cut, approx. 2-3 lbs avg. each
- 1/2 Beef Liver - 1 to 2 lbs total – cut in approx. ¼” thick slices
- 1 Brisket – cut into 2 portions, approx 2-2 ½ lbs each
- 35-40 lbs Beef Bones – These bones are packaged in approx 2-4 lb packages, weight varies based on bone shape. These are the mixed bones from the ½ carcass, they are MIXED – that means that they are a combination of cuts – the packages are a mix and are random from the butchering / breakdown of that carcass. You will get these types of bones in your packages: Straight shaft marrow bones, knuckle bones, rib bones, neck bones, etc. – these are RANDOM and are bagged randomly as we are butchering. We will not / do not separate them out into the different types for packaging.
Our meats ship frozen, vacuum sealed, each cut will be labeled and packaged, from our farm in Felda, Florida in shipping coolers with dry ice.
Your orders will be delivered frozen or very cold to the touch, depending on shipping time.
🥩 Inspired by grass fed and grass finished beef flavor, Taste the Circle C Difference!
🥩 Support local farmers, they feed you everyday!
🥩 On-farm Abattoir for stress free harvesting by hand
🥩 Exceptional humane handling practices
Tap the buttons below for more information.
Beef; From Our Pasture to Your Plate ™
Taste the Difference, Feel the Difference™.
Circle C Farm's cows are all grass-fed, grass-finished living right here in the Florida sunshine, never having been given hormones, antibiotics or steroids. All of our animals are free range, free grazing, all natural, and non-medicated for any reason.
Our beef is harvested on farm in our very own private USDA inspected abattoir. This is very important to know, because our cattle are harvested with respect by hand.
Our livestock follow a pasture rotation model, spending day and night on fresh pasture grasses and rotating to fresh pastures every few days.
We provide the highest quality 100% Grass-fed and Grass Finished Beef for you and your family, coming from ‘Our Pasture to Your Plate™,' which is beef, as it should be!
Get peace of mind by knowing exactly where your meal comes from. We employ environmentally friendly farming methods that are in keeping with our cattle's natural instincts. Lush grasses from our Florida farm pastures are what our livestock consume 24/7/365.
Grass-fed and grass-finished cattle are simply a more sustainable form of livestock production that is better for the environment, healthier for you, and provides higher quality pasture raised beef.
When you feed your family our 100% Grass fed and grass finished beef that live on our pastures without pesticides or chemicals, you can feel good about what your family is eating at your dinner table.
Our Supply Chain
Shipping & Delivery
All "Coolers of Love" ™ ship from our farm in Felda, FL directly to you via UPS.
Our meat is carefully packed in our recyclable cooler with dry ice, which is designed for this purpose. On the way to you, your meats are likely to come into contact with the dry ice, resulting in tiny holes in the packaging. Take the meat package out of the freezer and put it back into a plastic bag or wrap with aluminum foil, whichever you are most comfortable using.
Just quick reminder, when thawing or defrosting any meat, always place it on a plate or in a bowl in refrigerator for the entire thawing process.
Our goal is always to have our meats arrive to you frozen solid. Depending on time in transit, meats may arrive completely frozen, partially frozen / thawed or even refrigerator cold. That's more rare, but may happen on occasion. As long as refrigerator cold to frozen there's no food safety issue. You are good to go.
Simply put meats straight into your freezer and prepare when you're ready for them as you normally would. There's no need to panic and cook all the meats up immediately.
There's no food quality issue that will occur as a result of this either.
We put the maximum amount of dry ice allowable as per FAA Regulations and UPS depending on mode of transportation whether by air or ground.
We recognize that some individuals have histamine concerns or issues relative to transportation temperatures. We do the best that we can to get the meat to you frozen solid, however we cannot control things beyond our control. Please place meats into the freezer immediately upon arrival.
For anyone who would like, there is always available an upgrade option to overnight shipping via UPS.
If you would like to do that, please put a note in the Special Instructions box prior to checking out and we will invoice you separately for the upgraded expense for the overnight to your area. The cost or amount of the upgrade for overnight service will very depending on your geographic location.
Did You Know?
Very high quality meat you can't buy in a supermarket! Good customer service got me the complete order and assisted throughout the process
Overall Great Customer Service, I Love The Quality Of The Meat It’s Absolutely Delicious!! Thank You
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.