Green Glass Travel Mug 400 ml Drinkware
1 Quantity = 1 Glass Bottle
This amazing bottle can be used for tea, coffee, juice, infusing water with fruit, adult beverages, smoothies, proteins shakes and much more!
Each of the glass bottles comes with a matching thermal sleeve to help keep your drink hot or colder longer!
These cute glass bottles even has a small hidden storage space inside the lid for extra tea leaves, proteins powder or even little snacks!!
Capacity 400 ml, dimensions are approximately 6 inches tall x 3 inches in diameter at the base.
Made from lead-free, crystal clear glass.
Easy to clean!
HOW TO USE THE GLASS BOTTLE; BASKET / STRAINER + STORAGE:
The Glass Bottle basket/ strainer fits inside the bottle at the top. They will sit into place.
The infuser basket and strainer come unattached. Simply unscrew the lid and pull on the strainer to use as you prefer, together or separate.
The small storage compartment is at the top of the lid. Simply grab the handle and hold the base of the lid and turn counterclockwise to reveal the storage space.
With this space you can store any sort of extra tea, fruit or snack you wish.
HOW TO CARE FOR:
As in life, all things of value require attentiveness and care, especially glass.
The benefits of drinking from glass are worth the extra care!
- Do NOT use metal spoons or instruments inside the glass bottle as this can break the glass.
- Do NOT place plastic lid in the dishwasher. Hand wash only and hand dry the lids straight away or make sure it is dry before you replace the top on, so that it dries completely.
- Do NOT drop large chunks of ice into the glass body, as this could break the glass – use crushed ice only, or place ice into liquid with care.
- Do NOT twist the lid on too tight, as this can create a fracture in the glass.
- Do NOT carry bottle in a bag as it’s easy to forget and may break if placed down too hard.
- Do NOT microwave or freeze glass or any parts.
- Do NOT put hot liquids straight into clod glass bottle, as this might cause the glass to break. Temper the glass by running warm water over the glass to keep the glass from fracturing.
HOW TO PREVENT LEAKS:
- If you are experiencing any leakage, check to make sure the silicon seal is in place. The silicon seal is what prevent leaks, but is also designed to be removable so you can wash them.
- Only fill your tumbler to the height of the top of the strainer. This will prevent heat / air / steam pushing water out through the lids, whereas overfilling will likely cause leakage.
- Do not over tighten the lid as this can cause a fracture in the glass / leakage.