Red Stainless Steel Thermos Drinkware
1 Quantity = 1 Thermos Bottle
The slender size is GREAT for all hand sizes, it fits in your purse, pocket, cup holders in the car, ATV, tractor, some bikes too.
Capacity 500 ml, dimensions are approximately 9 inches tall x 2.5 inches diameter
Easy to clean and Farm Tested/ Farm Approved!! Really, we did!
Can use for hot teas, with tea bags & loose teas, put fruit in there for a refreshing sip with your water, cold teas, cold coffee drinks, soups, broth, mocktails, wine, other 'adult beverages' - really, for just about anything!
We have found that they:
Keeps drinks HOT 4-5 hours and warm many hours after.
Keeps drinks COLD 4-5 hours and chilled many hours after.
# 304 Stainless Steel Vacuum Double Walled/ Insulated
DO NOT MICROWAVE
DO NOT PUT IN DISHWARSHER- Hand wash ONLY recommended
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR INSULATED THERMOS BOTTLE
- Usually, a quick soap rinse is all you need to clean your bottle for the first time.
- This depends on the person, but if you're feeling like it has a strong smell/taste after you've washed it, there's a level 2 cleaning method you can use: baking soda. Just rinse 1 teaspoon with some soap and water, give it a light shake and let it sit for a couple hours, then rinse.
- If you don't have baking soda, you can try a teaspoon of vinegar mixed with water. Then soak and rinse with soap and water after.
- Definitely want to rinse your bottle out as soon as you're done though.
- The bottles are super easy to clean, usually a water rinse will do it, but if you leave smoothie/juice in it you're probably going to have to use a brush to clean it perfectly... or the easy way let it soak with soap and water overnight.
- Under normal use your bottle should last forever. You might pick up some scratches and small dings along the way, but we think these battle scars are cool, they add character :)
- The colored bottles are powder coated so they're pretty resistant to scratches, but still scuffles with rocks or metal are likely going to scratch it.
These are awesome, we all have one and LOVE them!!!